Contact James at email@example.com
James is a specialist property solicitor who deals with all aspects of commercial and residential property, with a focus on securitisation work.
James’s fully committed approach is appreciated by lender clients who require technical work to be undertaken by reference to short time scales. James core practice includes:
- Purchases and sales of commercial property and development land
- All aspects of non-contentious landlord and tenant matters
- Securitisation work
- Business purchases and sales
- Share purchases and sales
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Drafting of bespoke commercial agreement
- Company administration and meetings
- Company formation and constitution
- Corporate governance, directors duties
- Share capital: structure, allotment and transfers
- Shareholder rights and remedies.
James graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University with a 2:1 in Law before achieving a distinction on the Legal Practice Course in 2008. He then spent several years living overseas where he set up a recruitment company introducing English teachers to schools across South Korea. He returned to England in 2014 and carried out his training contract at a highly regarded North West firm before working as a leading property solicitor at another North West practice.